What are the terms and conditions involved with making a booking with Andrea?
In order for Andrea to provide every client with excellent customer service and access to appointments during peak times, she has a number of Terms and Conditions as well as a firm Booking and Cancellation Policy. Please review this information and note that by making a booking or appointment with Andrea you are accepting both the Terms and Conditions and the Booking and Cancellation Policy as stated on this website.
Please review the information below and note that by paying the booking deposit, you are accepting the terms and conditions as stated below.
- Minimum call out of four (4) adults for the mobile make-up service.
- There is no call out fee. However, travel outside of the Ipswich area will incur an extra travel fee and is charged at $1 per kilometre return to Eastern Heights, Qld, 4305. The first 40 kilometres are included free of charge.
- Car parking where complimentary parking is not available will need to be covered by the client.
- An early morning callout fee will apply if make-up bookings have a scheduled start time before 7am.
- To secure your wedding party make-up booking a non-refundable, non-transferable booking deposit is required. This booking deposit covers the brides make-up on the day of the wedding and is taken off the total cost on the day. Payment of this booking deposit indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as well as the Booking and Cancellation Policy.
- Total amount payable (balance) must be paid on or before the event date. If paying by direct bank deposit or cheque, payment must be received no later than 14 days prior to the event. A final invoice can be provided to the client on request if wanting to pay prior to the event. All payments can be made by cash, direct bank transfer (EFT), money order, bank cheque, and personal cheque (with driver license details). Please contact Andrea to obtain bank account details for direct bank transfer (EFT).
- I authorise for Andrea Bartlett to obtain photos from my photographer or use images take on the day for her promotional use only.
- Current pricing effective 1st January, 2014 and is subject to change without notice.
In order for Andrea to provide each and every client with excellent customer service and access to appointments during peak times, she has a firm booking and cancellation policy. Please review the information below and note that by booking an appointment with Andrea you are accepting the conditions of the Booking and Cancellation Policy as stated below.
- When booking by phone, message (facebook or txt) or e-mail you will be asked to pay a $25 booking deposit for all make-up bookings. This can be paid by cash or by direct bank deposit. This booking deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable and is taken off the total on the day.
- Should you not arrive for your appointment, the $25 booking deposit will not be refunded nor transferred to another bookings, and any gift vouchers will become void.
- Please let Andrea know if you need help remembering your appointment. Andrea can send you an appointment reminder by mobile phone 48 hours in advance.
- Each appointment is time sensitive and each session will be finished exactly on time as a courtesy to you and the next client, therefore please arrive on time for your appointment.
Wedding Party Bookings
- Due to the nature of most professional wedding services being pre-booked many months in advance, the unlikelihood of replacing bookings at short notice and the administration time involved, the following cancellation fees apply. Confirmed bookings cancelled up to 90 days (3 months) prior to wedding date will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the full booking amount. Confirmed bookings cancelled between 90 - 180 days (3 - 6 months) prior to the wedding date will incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the full booking amount. This cancellation fee does not include and is in addition to the booking deposit.
- Andrea will allow wedding date changes, subject to her availability. Unfortunately however if Andrea is not available due to a prior booking, a confirmed booking cannot be refunded if a client wishes to change the date.
- Minimum call out of five (5) adults for the mobile party service.
- To secure your make-up party booking a non-refundable, non-transferable $20 booking deposit per person (or $100 by the host) is required. This booking deposit is redeemable by each customer on products on the day of the party.
- Payment of this booking deposit indicates acceptance of this Booking and Cancellation Policy.
- Andrea realises that unfortunately make-up parties will sometimes need to be rescheduled. This is not a problem as long as Andrea has been notified by the hosts RSVP date (1 week prior to the party date). Unfortunately however if Andrea is not available to reschedule the party to the new requested date due to a prior booking, and a new date for the party can not be agreed upon (within three (3) months of the original date), the booking deposit will not be refunded.